Betty White is actually older than sliced bread.
How much of this did you know?
- A strawberry isn’t a berry but a banana is.
- Avocados and watermelonare berries, too.
- Cashews grow on trees like this:
- And Brussels sprouts grow in long stalks like this:
- Chocolate milk was invented in Ireland.
- Ketchup used to be sold as medicine.
- Carrots were originally purple.
- McDonald’s sells 75 hamburgers every secondof every day.
- Yams and sweet potatoes are notthe same thing.
- Ripe cranberries will bounce like rubber balls.
- An average ear of corn has an even number of rows, usually 16.
12. Betty White is actually older than sliced bread.
- Vending machines are twice as likely to kill you than a shark is.
17. Coconuts kill more people than sharks every year. So do cows.
18. Pound cake got its name from its original recipe, which called for a pound each of butter, eggs, sugar, and flour.
19. The probability of you drinking a glass of water that contains a molecule of water that also passed through a dinosaur is almost 100%.
20. Honey is made from nectar and bee vomit.
- Ginger is the root of a plant:
- “Spam” is short for spiced ham.
28. Popsicles were invented by an 11-year-oldin 1905.
29. Apples, like pears and plums, belong to the rose family.
30. The official state VEGETABLE of Oklahomais the watermelon.
31. Peas are one the most popular pizza toppings in Brazil:
- There are over 7,500 varieties of applesthroughout the world, and it would take you 20 years to try them all if you had one each day.
33. The twists in pretzels are made to look like arms crossedin prayer.
34. Canola oil was originally called rapeseed oil, but renamed by the Canadian oil industry in 1978 to avoid negative connotations. “Canola” is short for “Canadian oil.”
35. And no matter what color Fruit Loop you eat, they all taste the same.