Warcraft – Official Trailer
Warcraft – Official Trailer
In Theaters, June 10, 2016
From Legendary Pictures and Universal Pictures comes Warcraft, an epic adventure of world-colliding conflict based on Blizzard Entertainment’s global phenomenon.
The peaceful realm of Azeroth stands on the brink of war as its civilization faces a fearsome race of invaders: Orc warriors fleeing their dying home to colonize another. As a portal opens to connect the two worlds, one army faces destruction and the other faces extinction. From opposing sides, two heroes are set on a collision course that will decide the fate of their family, their people and their home.
So begins a spectacular saga of power and sacrifice in which war has many faces, and everyone fights for something.
Directed by Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code) and written by Charles Leavitt and Jones, the film starring Travis Fimmel, Paula Patton, Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, Ben Schnetzer, Rob Kazinsky and Daniel Wu is a Legendary Pictures, Blizzard Entertainment and Atlas Entertainment production.
The producers are Charles Roven, Thomas Tull, Jon Jashni, Alex Gartner and Stuart Fenegan. Jillian Share, Brent O’Connor, Michael Morhaime and Paul Sams serve as executive producers. Rob Pardo, Chris Metzen, Nick Carpenter and Rebecca Steel Roven co-produce. Warcraft will be released by Universal Pictures. www.warcraftmovie.com
- Travis Fimmel as Sir Anduin Lothar, the lead protagonist for the Alliance. Steadfast and charismatic, Lothar is a knight who has sacrificed everything to keep the Kingdom safe.
- Paula Patton as Garona Halforcen, a strong-willed orc-draenei survivor caught between the Alliance and the Horde. Believing she is half-human and half-orc, she must decide where her true loyalty lies.
- Ben Foster as Medivh, the current Guardian of Tirisfal, a mysterious and reclusive protector who wields formidable magical power.
- Dominic Cooper as King Llane Wrynn, ruler of the Stormwind Kingdom and a beacon of hope for his people in times of darkness.
- Toby Kebbell as Durotan, the lead protagonist for the Horde. Durotan is the noble orc chieftain of the exiled Frostwolf Clan, battling to save his people and his family from the vengeful Shadow Council and the destruction of their world.
- Ben Schnetzer as Khadgar, a gifted young mage embarking on a daring search for the truth during his apprenticeship with Medivh.
- Robert Kazinsky as Orgrim Doomhammer, an orc who is Blackhand’s right-hand man. Extraordinarily cunning and tactically brilliant, Orgrim is a brave warrior destined to wield the Doomhammer, a weapon of Blackrock legend.
- Daniel Wu as Gul’dan, a sinister orc warlock and leader of the Shadow Council. Wielding powerful fel magic and driven by his ravenous desire for power, he orchestrates the actions of the Horde from behind the scenes.
- Ruth Negga as Lady Taria Wrynn, Queen-consort of Stormwind, King Llane’s great love and most trusted counsel.
- Anna Galvin as Draka, Durotan’s wife and the mother of his child, Thrall.
- Clancy Brown as Blackhand, a fearsome orc chieftain who rises to become the first Warchief of the Horde.
- Terry Notary as Grommash Hellscream, the orc chieftain of the Warsong Clan.
- Dylan Schombing as Prince Varian Wrynn, son of Llane and heir to the throne of Stormwind, who looks to his father for answers.
- Callum Keith Rennie as Moroes, the castellan who manages Medivh’s arcane stronghold of Karazhan.
- Burkely Duffield as Callan
- Dean Redman as Varis